The following enumerations are available globally.
Enum representing the amount of failure which is acceptable in a SIMD parallel behavior (such as map and filter).See more
public enum FailureRate
Enum describing possible reponses to a failed invariant.
- suppress: No action is taken.
- warn: Print a warning message to the console
- assert: Invoke
assertionFailurewith failure message
- fail: Invoke
preconditonFailurewith failure message
- custom: Invoke a custom handler with the falure message
public enum FaultResponse
An enum containing the result of an operation which might fail.
- success: The operation was successful.
- failure: The operation was not successful.
- let.success:: The result T of the operation.
- let.failure:: The error describing the failure.
public enum FailableResult<T> : FailableResultProtocol