The following classes are available globally.
Linkis the primary interface for HoneyBee processes. A link represents a single asynchronous function, as well as its execution context. The execution context includes:
- An error handling function for when things go wrong
- A list of child
Links to execute using the result of this link.
A single link’s execution process is as follows:
- Link is executed with the execution argument.
- This method’s function is called with argument. If the function errors, then the error is given to this link’s registered error handler along with an optional
- (If the function does not error) The result value B is captured.
- This link’s child links are individually, in parallel executed in this link’s
- When all of the child links have completed their execution, then this link signals that it has completed execution, via callback.
final public class Link<B> : Executable, PathDescribing
Super type of executable types.
public class Executable
SafeLink is a representation of aSee more
Linkwhich is guaranteed to non-erroring. The interface of SafeLink is a proper subset of the interface to
Link. All functions in
Linkwhich are capable of introducing errors into the process chain are omitted from the interface of
SafeLink. To transition from a non-erroring chain to an erroring chain use
setErrorHandler:which returns a full
public class SafeLink<B> : SafeChainable